Chicken Bone Software Hayam Wuruk (Ayam Tulang Lunak Hayam Wuruk) Provides Franchise in Restaurant Industry In Indonesia. Now they already have many branches in many cities in Indonesia. They gives franchisee to open new restaurant that serves Chicken as the main course.
Seeing a good opportunity in food business, in 2000, exactly on June 24 opened Restaurant Ayam Tulang Lunak “Hayam Wuruk” on Jl. Hayam Wuruk No.88 Denpasar.
The reliable product is Chicken Presto, which is chicken in Presto until soft and edible bones, plus Duck and Bandeng Presto menu. Flavor typical of much-loved by customers to be a strong attraction in addition to product differentiation strategy that sets it apart from the usual fried chicken with hard bone and generally inedible.
Currently outlets Ayam Tulang Lunak Hayam Wuruk already spread in Bali, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Padang and Pekanbaru with a total of 21 outlets.
If you have a strategic location in Jabodetabek (mainly positioned street elbow / hook) and are interested in joining with Ayam Tulang Lunak Hayam Wuruk, you can contact : email@example.com
Address : Many Branches in Bali, Jakarta, Riau, Solo and Surabaya.
Margo Shirt provides franchise / business opportunity in Indonesia in Fashion Industry, especially in Course Sablon service. This business property is 100% yours and Margo Shirt will be glad to help you during your business career.
MK STUDIO SPS (Screen Printing Syndicate) Place of training (courses) build manual T-shirt screen printing business in Yogyakarta, cheap printing courses online and offline, not just learn but develop business to print T-shirt with a professional waterbase ink.
Screenprinting T-shirt with the manual way is still irreplaceable position this time. Some of the work from participants are already quite good and classy, for seniors who already make a stencil t-shirts like this might be very ordinary, but for a new course participants can screen printing t-shirts of course this is making them happy.
Shirt Printing business opportunity field still wide open, time for you to take part in it, three field of business at once can be yours :
– Have a business in manual shirt printing course field
– Have a business in manual shirt printing services
– Have a business in manual shirt printing equipments sales
Requirements to Become Partner :
– Interested in the world of manual screen printing shirts
– Have or are willing to provide a place of business
– Able to use software Corel X3 and Photoshop (not necessarily skilled)
– Familer with internet
– Willing to follow the instructor level training for a full month
– Honest, responsible and tenacious
– Preparing accompanied by at least 1 year working with the system that we have made
– Willing to buy packages of equipment and pay for training for 1 full month of Rp. 12 million
– Free royalty fees, full effort into your own
Address : Jl. Polowijan No. 21, Kadipaten Kidul, Kadipaten, Kraton, Jogjakarta
Club Ade Rai provides Franchise in Indonesia in Fitness Industry. They have several branches in Indonesia and gives many Fitness and Body Building Programs.
There are many programs available, such as : Aerobic, Body Language, Tae Bo, Salsa, etc. The fitness room is Full of Fitness Equiptments with competitive price package. You can have good and healthy body with them.
Wisma Gading Permai Apartment
Jl. Blvd Raya Kelapa Gading, 5th Floor
Puri Niaga III
Jl. Puri Kencana Blok M8-2A
Ade Rai complete name is I Gusti Agung Kusuma Yudha Rai (Born in Jakarta 6 May 1970) is a one of Indonesian Athlete in Body Building. He also have good national and international performance in his career. Now he have many Gym outlets around Jakarta, Bali and Malang.
Estimated Investment : Above Rp. 1 Billion
Armina Mandiri offers Franchise in Indonesia in Travel Industry, especially in Haji and Umroh Travel. Founded in 2007 by CV. Armina Mandiri, they already have many branches in some cities in Indonesia.
Armina Mandiri gives their customers good quality Travel for Haji and Umroh, they have some travel package on their products to choose. With initial investment of Rp. 25 Million , you can be their franchisee and open Travel Business.
Initial Franchise Investment : Rp. 25 Million
Franchise Fee : Rp. 1 Million / 1 year
If you interested to become their Franchisee, you can contact them for detailed information about the Franchise Package.
Java Net Cafe provides Franchise opportunity in Internet Cafe Industry. You can open Cafe with Internet services on it, you can gives better environment to your customer and gives the best place to hang out or do your business. They already have some branches in Indonesia and you can also be the one of them.
Founded : 1999
Address : Golden Plaza A38, Jl RS Fatmawati No 15, 12410, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Estimated Investment : Rp. 250 – 500 Million
Brownies Martabak offers franchise business opportunity in Indonesia in Food Industry, especially in Brownies Martabak Products. Brownies Martabak is not Martabak, but the Brownies processed and presented in Martabak style. Brownies and martabak now can be combined into a tasty meal.
The combination of the two products that prove popular, Brownies and Martabak, now you can enjoy a bite full of delights. Made from both dark chocolate and white compound in the added pleasure of chocoa powder made brownies taste so thick. With cooking techniques and presentation style create new textures with a sense that is so unique.
Now you can enjoy delicious a la Brownies Martabak with a variety of flavors, including Cheese Chocolate, Cheese Pandan Sukade, Roseberry Chocolate, Sukade Orange Raisin, Chocolate Nuts and Raisins Kiwi Sukade.
We opened the opportunity for anyone interested to take part of network marketing and product distribution in the concept of Partnership of Martabak Brownies with terms and conditions as follows :
– Individual / Company
– Fill out application request to become a Business Partner of Brownies Martabak
– Able to run the system and SOPs (Standard Operational Procedure)
– Have integrity and commitment
– Willing to pay a fee to the partnership management
– Understand any benefits and risks of running a business concept
– Preparing employees for training in production, presentation, sales and administration
– Propose the business location to open Brownies Martabak outlet
– Willing to understand and signed a MOU contents
– DP payments by 50% of the price of the business package, the time of booking and payment made after package received
– Business Packages sent up for 1 month after the payment of DP
– The cost of training outside Jakarta (accommodation and transport) on the responsibility by the partners
– The cost of the survey outside Jabodetabek is partners responsibility
– CV. Poetri Khanzanne Fortuna as manager, is entitled to unilaterally terminate the working relationship if the partner agreement violates work rules
– Partnerships valid for 3 years
– Estimated Investment : USD. 16 million
Plains and Prints offers Franchise / business opportunity in Indonesia in Retail Industry, especially in Women’s Apparel Products. Plains & Prints is an apparel boutique carrying casual to smart casual apparel and accessories for women. Has 31 company-owned and 23 franchised stores in the Philippines. Awarded Outstanding Filipino Retailer in 2007 and 2008.
Plains ad Prints is operated under Raffco International Trading Corp, headed by the husband and wife team, Erickson and Roxanne Farillas. The first Plains and Prints outlet was a mere 11 square meter space in Greenhills, Ortigas, a big gamble for both of the owners as they take their first step into the retail industry fresh from college.
With Plains and Prints core values to adhere and provide only the best fabrics, high quality products, and stylish designs, resulted to the growing clientele and patronage of the brand.
Plains and Prints specialized in woven tops and dresses that utilize embellishments such as embroidery, ruffles, smocking, pleats, applique, die-cutting, laser printing and crochet. Plains and Prints looking for franchisees in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
Market share comprises mostly of young professional women ages 22 and above, fashionably hip moms, and stylish women who love to wear clothes with a statement.
– Initial Investment : Rp. 1 – 1.6 Billion+
– Franchise Fee : Rp. 200 Million+