Workshop AHASS (Astra Honda Authorized Service Station) offers Business Opportunity (not Franchise) in Indonesia in Motorcycle Industry, especially in Service Station. Under Supervision of Main Dealer Astra Honda Motor. If you want to open AHASS business, you can contact the local Main Dealer.
If you interested to open business with them, you can request to the local Main Dealer with the information of your location, your building’s photo, and your service station photo (if you already have).
Requirements to open AHASS:
– Have Good Location
– Have Good Investment
– Have Good Human Resources
– Have Strong Will to open Service Station
– Interior, Exterior, tools, and management decided by PT Astra Honda Motor
For Main Dealer Informations :
– Jakarta-Tangerang : PT. Wahana Makmur Sejati,
– Bandung (West Java) : PT. Daya Adira Mustika,
– Lampung : PT. Tunas Dwipa Matra,
– Medan : CV. Indako Trading,
– Surabaya-Malang (East Java) : PT. Mitra Pinastika Mustika,
You can also contact :
YDBA : 021-3865831
Honda Sales Operation : 021-65310250
So, if you want to open service station business, you can contact them for the detailed information about the business opportunity.
Avis Rent A Car offers Franchise in Indonesia in Automotive Industry, especially in Car Rental System. They already have many branches around the World, more than 1,700 locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the Latin American / Caribbean region.
– Initial Investment : ~ Rp. 1 Billion
– Franchise Fee : Depend on Locations
– Royalty Fee : 8 % from Gross Profit
Avis is recognized as the industry leader in applying new technologies and is one of the world’s top brands for customer loyalty. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cendant Corporation (NYSE:CD) and has marketing agreements with Avis Europe Plc, a separately owned UK-based company owning or franchising an additional 3,050 Avis locations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
If you want to open business in Automotive Industry, you can contact the main Franchisor in your Country to ask about the detailed information about the Franchise Opportunity.
E-Plus Ion Cleanse provides Franchise / business opportunity in Indonesia in Health and Beauty Industry. Their main product is e-plus Ion Cleanse foot spa, any many other health products.
Advantages of Ion Cleanse
– Remove Poison and Toxic
– Eliminating pimple & thirsty of husk
– Improve & Repairing liver function & kidney
– Launching blood stream & body network
– Losing weight body & fat
– Lessening excess of dilution
– Overcoming rheumatism & chafe joint
– Lessening muscle pain in bone & stiff
– Lessening blood-vessel acid
– Overcoming sleepless trouble
– Improving concentration & recall
– Improving vitality and energy
– Looking after system impenetrability of body
– Lessening to swell
Estimated Franchise Investment : Under Rp. 100 Million
Cheap N Clean – Your Trusted Oil Mart provides franchise / opportunity in Automotif Industry, especially in Oil, Parts, Car Maintenance, Accu, Nitrogen Refill, Tubeless, etc with concept of quick, easy & routine services.
– Oli Change
– Accu Checking
– Supporting Parts
– Car-Care Products
– Auto Salon
– Repair, Engine Tune-up
Why Choose Cheap N Clean ?
– Strong Brand Image & Network
– Business Commitments
– High Quality Products
– Managerial Support
– Advanced Experience
– Initial Investment : Rp. 150 Million
– Joining Fee : Rp. 40 Million
– Monthly Management Fee : Rp. 1 Million (first year), Rp. 2 Million (2nd year above)
– Estimated Return of Investment : 1 year
PARIS – French giant retailer, Carrefour will cut as many as 500-600 workers in France as part of the program “leave” voluntarily.
Carrefour is the largest private employer in France, which employs 115 thousand people, including 7,000 people in the administration, which will be the focus of the downsizing.
Nevertheless, management and Carrefour spokesman declined to comment on the report. Retail giant net profit fell 14.3 per cent in 2011 is planned to report the performance of the first half of 2012 on Thursday.
As reported earlier, Carrefour plans to pull out of Singapore. One of the biggest hypermarket in the world announced it would close two stores located at Suntec City and Plaza Singapura, before the end of the year.
The decision was made due to the expansion of the company’s growth prospects and does not allow reaching a leading position. The main competitor is a large supermarket Carrefour and NTUC FairPrice supermarket Dairy Farm Group. The impact of the closure will affect more than 380 employees of Carrefour.